cuisine-spirit.com
wing2233Avatar de wing223323 billets | Profil Recherche Google

ce blog tous
Derniers billets Connexion
Archives

2233w

21/09/2020

How to choose books suitable for ordinary investors?

Many investors have the habit of learning, always like to learn some useful things through financial books, so as to increase their knowledge of financial management. The purpose of doing so is to make as much money as possible and avoid the loss caused by some basic information of investment. There are many kinds of books about financial management introduction. How to choose books suitable for ordinary investors?



In fact, there are tens of thousands of books on financial management. When you buy books in the library or online, you will find a variety of books. It may take a day to read and introduce each book. It is really necessary to find a suitable financial management book for you. How to find a book suitable for you from many books is very important. Riding a bull to see a bear thinks that the more boring financial books are, the more they should be the first choice, because these books are often books with real talents and can let investors learn something. On the contrary, those books that seem to be very interesting will not help investors. Even after a month, they may even forget the contents of the books.



The introduction to financial management books focus on financial knowledge. If it is a common low-risk financial management, you can consider the bank qualification books, which contains 80% of the basic knowledge you want to know, and it is sure to be used in financial management. You can also check your learning achievements through real questions. Riding a bull to see a bear thinks that the remaining 20% of the knowledge points need to be learned in the actual combat, and the bank knowledge is constantly updated, which is the book that ordinary investors should read. A book can help you to solve your worries!



If you want to learn about stocks or funds, it is necessary to read the books on securities qualification and fund qualification. You can also take the exam to get a certificate. In this way, you can also achieve the basic financial qualification. What book do you think is better than them? If you say to a bull riding a bear, "books are too hard! I don't understand! It's boring to spend too much time watching it! " Is it boring to make money? What else is boring after learning a good skill? Happy to make money or happy to lose money? If you think about these problems clearly, you will understand the principle of Dao Zhijian, and the most primitive truth is indispensable to the regeneration of books!